Share/Save/Bookmark

Friday, December 10, 2010

Katrina Kaif and Akshay Kumar on the Cover of Filmfare


Katrina Kaif and Akshay Kumar on the Cover of Filmfare


Katrina Kaif and her constant co-star Akshay Kumar are busy promoting their upcoming film Tees Maar Khan and they had the honor of gracing the cover of Filmfare's special Tees Maar Khan edition!
Dressed in a maroon colored tube gown, Kat looks glitzy and glam, while Akshay looks very sleek and smart in his grey suit. The popular jodi is hoping for another success at the box-office but only time will tell if they have another hit on their hand.
Tees Maar Khan is directed by Farah Khan and produced by Twinkle Khanna, Shirish Kunder and Ronnie Screwvala. The action comedy also stars Akshaye Khanna, Raghu Ram, Rajiv Laxman and Arya Babbar.
The flick that releases on December 24 tells the story of Tabrez Mirza Khan, or TMK, an international conman described as a half Robin Hood because he steals from the rich without giving anything to the poor. Anil Kapoor and Salman Khan make guest appearances and Sanjay Dutt plays the role of Sutradhaar, the narrator.
But it seems like the Filmfare cover is the last thing on Akshay's mind as he took to Twitter to talk about everything else, including his nani and son.
"Today has probably been the longest day i can remember!I dont think anyone in my family has slept, But like my father said "Work never stops" So before sunrise i was at my Parkour gym sweating my feelings away,i then rushed to Bandra to rehearse for the stunt I'm about to perform tonight,then quickly finished touch up dubbin for TMK.I then went with all my uncles to collect my Nani's ashes & took a helicopter to Nasik to lay her ashes to rest. On landing,my staff were waiting to prepare me for the juhu beach concert,i gave all the energy i could on stage before trying to beat the traffic & get to the ZEE Rishety awards so i could run from the cops and fly around the arena. But right now before i perform my stunt all i can think about is going home to my family & sleeping safe in their arms.This is what has got me through today. Life is nothing without family & i swear to spend my life supporting them. Well wish me luck Im about to fly over 500 unsuspecting heads in the audience! Remember take care of your family everyday while you still have them."
Let us know if you're digging Katrina Kaif's and Akshay Kumar's Filmfare cover or not.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment